Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I recently purchased a hp photosmart c5180 printer. It doesn't seem to support network printing?

I'm trying to access the C5180 thru an apple airport with no success. I previously owned a hp 6110 that DID work with the airport. I am all MAC OS 10.4.7. I'm wondering if there are any fixes available.I recently purchased a hp photosmart c5180 printer. It doesn't seem to support network printing?
Hi David...the c5180 printer may not be supported for the Airport Base Station like the Hp 6110. Here's the list of supported printer models: http://www.ifelix.co.uk/tech/1013.html which doesn't include the c5180. Consider contacting Hp for Mac technical support. Perhaps they can direct you to where to download an update patch if it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment