Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a all in one printer hp psc 2170 series working fine until installation of cable?

i installed and uninstalled till i wanted to throw it out the window...I searched for hipsys*..i thru everything out of folders as told by hp...I have a all in one printer hp psc 2170 series working fine until installation of cable?
check the hardware screen in the Control Panel to make sure your printer is still selected as the default printer.I have a all in one printer hp psc 2170 series working fine until installation of cable?
I had the same problem, I have a HP PSC 700 Series. Turns out my problem was related to not having Internet Explorer or the updated version of Internet Explorer 7. I went the the HP website and found this and was able to solve my problem (of course after going to microsoft.com and downloading Internet Explorer 7).





HP All-in-One Products - 'System Check has Determined that Your System Does not Match the Minimum System Requirements' Error Message Displays When Installing the Software:


(hope the link works)


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>





link to 2170 is below. You might need to install another driver or something. HP can scan your system to see and/or fix your problems:


http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_鈥?/a>
What do u mean by cable, if you mean the usb link cable from ur printer to your computer, then you might have a connection problem or ur not correctly installing the drivers. The best thing to do would be check connection, uninstall drivers, and programs. Replug in printer...let windows find the disk (remember to put it in the drive lol) and then it should automatically install them. If not contact hp support maybe u recieved the wrong driver disk.
I have a 2170 too and if it is turned on when I reboot my pc, the pc wont totally reboot. I have to shut the printer off for it to work properly.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment