Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a HP psc 1310 all in one printer. I am tryint to check my ink level. my manual tells me to open?

the HP Director. I have tried this but nothing happens. what do I do?I have a HP psc 1310 all in one printer. I am tryint to check my ink level. my manual tells me to open?
Start


Settings


Printers and faxes


Right click the printer icon


Click printer preferences


Click the services tab


Click service this device


Click estimated ink levels





I have a HP psc 1310 all in one printer. I am tryint to check my ink level. my manual tells me to open?
Open director click on either ink icon or trouble shooting icon and you should b able to see ink levels. All-in-ones have a small screen oncontroll panel and this will show ink level when low also.


Mine says it is low way before I need to change it. If I use quick print when low I get poor quality print out but otherwise no problem.


I can usually print 50 - 60 more pages after it tells me I'm low on ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment