Saturday, December 26, 2009

Iam having problem with hp psc1410 printer?

Iam using psc 1410 printer,when it is switched on it is printing catridge alignment page by its own.Can any one help me plzIam having problem with hp psc1410 printer?
Shortly after I bought my HP Deskjet F-340 All-In-One, I was having the same problem; I think this yet another example of HP's software not being the greatest in the world.





After awhile, I noticed my printer would print the ';Alignment Page'; [Every time I turned it on] after I had replaced one or both of my Inkjet Cartridges. If I did not ';Align'; the cartridges when I installed them, the ';HP Solution Center'; screen would come up every time I turned the CPU on, %26amp; then the printer would print ';Alignment Page'; [Sure wastes a lot of paper %26amp; ink, doesn't it].





I just started ';Aligning the cartridges'; every time I replaced one [New OEM or refill made no difference]. This cured my problem here.





You're probably already familiar with the following, but it doesn't cost any more to put it in here - To ';Align'; cartridges, goto:





HP Solution Center [Icon] {HP Software}


Settings


Print Settings


Printer Toolbox


Device Services {Tab}


Align the Print Cartridges


Here, there are two buttons:


';Print {Alignment} Page'; or ';Contiune';





With the printed Alignment page facing down, continue.


Press the ';Scan'; button on you're 1410.





On mine, the Green Power Light will blink until the Alignment is completed, then goes to Solid Green - usually takes 15-20 seconds.





I might add - twice, during the past 2 or 3 months, my F-340 has just printed the Alignment page out of the blue - when I had not replaced either cartridge; I have just played the game with HP software - ';Align the Cartridges';, %26amp; then everything's fine. I also just started ';Saving the Print-Out / Alignment Page'; - just use it for all alignment now - am saving a little bit of ink %26amp; paper by doing this.





Good Luck,





Ken C.


';Little Covered Wagon Cartridge X-change';Iam having problem with hp psc1410 printer?
Do you mean when you unplug it, and plug it back in? or do you mean everytime you turn it on?
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment