Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can my Hp photo printer be messed up..?

I have a hp photo printer and when I turn it on it says that I need to replace the printer cartridge because it is out of ink but I have only printed about 10 pictures with that cartridge..(I hadn't used the printer in about 4-6months..)Is my printer messed up or do I just need a new cartridge like it says..Can my Hp photo printer be messed up..?
Yes, it sounds like you need a new cartridge.





Print cartridges, regardless of brand, will only last up to six months inside a printer. They dry up within 6 months.Can my Hp photo printer be messed up..?
Before you replace the ink cartridge try this. soak the cartridge in about 1/8 of an inch of hot water (Not boiling) for several minutes to see if that will unclog it and make it usuable again.
Try a new cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment