Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which HP deskjet printer is the best model?

It really depends what you are using the printer for. Also how much you will be using the printer.





If you are going to be doing a lot of photos, and using the printer frequently find a model that uses number 96/97 cartridges. HP 5940 is one model. They are high cap with a wider print head. They give laser like quality on text.





If you don't plan to use the printer often, I would recommend a printer that takes a lower capacity cartridges like a 92/93 or 94/95. HP 5440 is one model.





Both printers use Vivera inks so you will have a high quality long lasting print.Which HP deskjet printer is the best model?
SORRY I HAVE TO HAVE YA SHOP AROUND FOR MORE PROS AND CONS


I HAVE A LEXMARK I GOT AT WALMART AND THE PAST 5 YEARS IT'S PAID FOR ITSELF AND IF UPDATES ARE NEEDED I JUST GO TO THEIR DRIVERS SITE AND BING WHERE AS WITH HP IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING TO FIND THE RIGHT PIECE AS I MY SCANNER WORKS GREAT BUT HAS A PROBLEM


SHOP AROUND AND GET THE LO DOWN ON COST OF INK AND HOW MUCH IT USES AND COMPAREWhich HP deskjet printer is the best model?
It depends on what your needs. Basically HP divide their products to home use and office use for their printers. Difference are speed, individual ink tanks support, and so on. If you need print from special paper (like photo paper, canvas paper, backlight paper) of course you must buy an inkjet coz laser can't print on this media ;-). So determine your need first before buy. For complete reference of variuos models, better go to www.hp.com
Surprisingly I don't really know the diffrence between deskjet, and officejet. But I have an officejet 4215, and it is awesome. I really like it. It prints out really fast, and has a bunch of cool features.
it works fine but i would get a laser
I have had both laser and inkjet and I have found laser have a better print and in the long run are cheaper to run. I have found the cost to be from 5 to 35 cents per copy with inkjet and as little a .5 to 7 cents per copy for laser.


I like the HP 2600 color laser. I can get 4500 avg pages before my printer runs out of B\W toner. I have had one for almost a year at the house for the kids and have 11,500 pages and have had great luk with it.


My inkjet use to use a $50 cart every 300 pages. This uses a $100 cart every 4500 pages. You do the math. 7 yo 8 times less expensive.
adsfd

No comments:

Post a Comment