Saturday, December 26, 2009

I installed an HP wireless printer...hpsetup etc?

I installed my HP wireless printer to work with my wireless internet. The problem I'm having is if I want to print, I have to disconnect from my network, and connect to a network called hpsetup, then disconnect from that and go back to my network to resume the internet.





My question, is there anyway I can be on both of these at once? or combine them? Although the printer works, its a hassle to disconnect from one network and onto another just to print. Thanks in advance.I installed an HP wireless printer...hpsetup etc?
Check the manual, there should be a way to configure the printer from ad-hoc mode into client mode - then it would act like another device on your existing network and you wouldn't have to keep switching networks.





If you provided the model number I could try to give you more exact steps...I installed an HP wireless printer...hpsetup etc?
just get a normal usb cable, its way easier, or get a bluetooth printer

No comments:

Post a Comment