Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a way I can block someone from printing? I have Windows XP, and an HP printer?

This morning, I turned on the computer and tried to do some homework...then I noticed that my 10 year old sister printed TWENTY-SEVEN PAGES of dfjsadlkfjasldkfjs;dlfkjdsflkjsdkjfk;fjs鈥? This is not the first time it has happened, and she often prints lots of pictures of Disney Channel Stars and such. It is really frustrating me becuase I have to buy the ink.





Is there a way I can make her to be unable to use the printer under her user-name?





I have Windows XP


And an HP 1350 All-In-One.





Thank You!Is there a way I can block someone from printing? I have Windows XP, and an HP printer?
Unplug the printer at the back so she doesn't see it. Then when you log on, make sure you cancel the printing because it will hold in memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment