Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I lost my hp f300 printer installization cd. can anyboby plz tell me how to install my printer frm hp online c

Try this link





http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_鈥?/a>I lost my hp f300 printer installization cd. can anyboby plz tell me how to install my printer frm hp online c
HP's website has a place to download all drivers. Just find the driver for that printer and follow the directions.I lost my hp f300 printer installization cd. can anyboby plz tell me how to install my printer frm hp online c
Go to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp鈥?/a>


enter your model number and you should find the driver for it
go to hp.com, there is a section titled, ';drivers and downloads';.....enter in your printer's info and it will show you everything that ever came out for that model. Updates, downloads...etc.
Go to Hp.com, they have downloadable drivers for their products.
Hi Jude,


As others suggested, go to HP website and go to downloads and download the f300 driver. Before you run the driver exec file, make sure your printer is connected. I hope that will fix your problem.





Cheers


Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment