Monday, December 21, 2009

I have got a problem with my printer which is HP 63 series and my computer is not detecting it.?

I tried to reinstall it and it worked for the first time and later when the power goes off it is not functioning any more.Can u please help meI have got a problem with my printer which is HP 63 series and my computer is not detecting it.?
with HP printers you need to install the driver THEN connect the printer.





Try un-installing and do it againI have got a problem with my printer which is HP 63 series and my computer is not detecting it.?
Make sure the driver is up to date, do not use the install CD/DVD that came with your printer as that is usually outdated, you should download drivers from HP's support site. Also, make sure that you have installed the correct driver for your OS. For example, do not install a Windows XP driver on Windows Vista, and do not install a Windows Vista driver on XP (unless the description for the driver has stated that it can be used on both systems). Also, you might want to make sure that the printer is connected properly to the computer, and after you install the new driver you might want to restart your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment