Monday, December 21, 2009

Does a basic HP color printer print photos too?

I need an inexpensive color printer. I don't know anything about them. I want HP. Is there a model that just prints color images and photos? I don't really need a scanner or copier, but if I can get all of that pretty inexpensivley, that would be nice. I won't use it much. Any recommendations? ThanksDoes a basic HP color printer print photos too?
Hp has a small ink jet that does a fair job on both photos and spot colour. It is called HP 5550 I have seen them on eBay for about $20.00 to $30.00. I really like the size and the quality of print for the price. When trying to achieve good photo prints use photo paper.





Try this site www.microrecycling.com for buying one.Does a basic HP color printer print photos too?
Check out the HP All-In-One machines. As inexpensive as they are, it just doesn't make sense to get a stand alone printer, and I don't think too many people do.





I've been happy with mine, but don't do a lot pictures, so I can't say in particular about that. HP makes sense to me, and I don't know about what the guy's saying about Canon or Epson. I would talk to some of the more knowledgable people in the stores locally and in other places and see what they say.





HP now has great customer service, which has improved significantly.
I bought a HP psc 1315 around 1 year back in INDIA in `100$ or Rs.5000 It 's able to print pretty good prints of the photos i have taken but i have to change the settings to best to get the best print but otherwise it's pretty good
hp makes a photo printer that prints very well you can also put the memory cards from your digital camara right into the printer, the one i have is the called the hp photosmart 7450.
Nearly all the printers available now print photos- I've got an Epson RX 620 (about $400) but it has a scanner too which you may find useful in the future,and has a USB port for a computer hook-up and also a port for hooking in a digital camera that lets you scroll through your pictures and print the ones you want. I highly recommend it!
Don't get HP. They come with ink tanks that are only half full. Get Epson or Canon instead - the image and colour quality is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment