Monday, December 21, 2009

Is HP's printer F380 (print scan copy) model good???

Is HP's printer F380 (print scan copy) model good??? Or is there any other printer of HP which is better, I want a good printer (scan and copy are not imp) . Recommend me and tell me if the f380 model is worth the buy or creates any prob.Is HP's printer F380 (print scan copy) model good???
well i like it i have one I've used it and it works fine for me. also i would say i like it because it has separate ink cartridges for color and black. so it saves a bit on buying ink. but its not as good as the multi colored ones that have each particular color in a different cartridge but i like this one the price isn't bad and mine has worked just fine and the only real problem I've had is sometimes it gets jammed but alls you must do is hit the cancel button and it goes on printing usually just fine. and the ink's not to expensive so i yes i would recommend it for average printing but its not a printer made to print 2 billion pieces of paper in a day. also it prints fast enough for me. a piece of paper takes 10 seconds for text maybe a little longer but i think the longest its taken is maybe 30 seconds for a full color and defined page. its not bad for any home use and i like it.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment