Monday, December 21, 2009

Can my hp psc 1110 printer, copier, scanner be reinstalled without software?

for some unexplained reason, after the initial installation of hp psc 1110. the software has been lost. Can this be re-installed on my Windows xp computer without the software? trying to download program to re-install from hp failed.Can my hp psc 1110 printer, copier, scanner be reinstalled without software?
no but you can download the drivers from http://www.hp.comCan my hp psc 1110 printer, copier, scanner be reinstalled without software?
a lot of the HP drivers are faulty when you download them from the internet. you need to have the driver(software) in order for your printer and computer to function together. email or call HP customer service and have then send you a disc with the driver on it. It should be free.

4 comments:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site.
    HP 1110 Driver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.
    123 HP Deskjet 5731 Printer Setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its very useful information that you have shared and thanks for sharing the information with us.
    123 HP Deskjet 5731 Printer Setup

    ReplyDelete