Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Im trying to install my printer on my computer. HP PSP 1410. It's not in the settings what other is compatible?

My Computer has just been fixed and when trying to install printer the hp makes are there but not mine. Hp psp 1410 it givesme a list telling me to choose another that is compatible to my printer bu i dnt know which one can you helpIm trying to install my printer on my computer. HP PSP 1410. It's not in the settings what other is compatible?
Contact HP





Here is the HP site, You have several options. On line live chat, email or telephone tech support (Telephone support is not free unless it is still under warranty)





1-800-474-6836





By the way, I believe it is a HP PCS 1410 and not PSP 1410





I use and like their service





It is a FREE 24/7Im trying to install my printer on my computer. HP PSP 1410. It's not in the settings what other is compatible?
Do you have drivers for your printer, install a fresh drivers and that should do it..Just download and install 1st and 2nd driver from the list ^^








http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>
You may have to visit the websites of the manufacturers of your printer and your computer for directions. Look for where you have SUPPORT button, or SEARCH. You might get the guidelines for the installation.
call HP at 1-800-474-6836. a tech will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment