Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have installed a new HP printer and Kodak camera in the last two weeks. Now when I visit some?

web sites, they shut off the browser (Mozilla) and I am staring at the desktop.





i have tried AVG antivirus scan, Spyware Doctor, AdAware 2007, Super AntiSpyware Remover, CCleaner and A Squared.





I am pretty convinced this is not trojan or anything spyware.





It has also been recommended that I uninstall the printer and camera. Fine. I cannot find the camera program in Add/Remove Programs or in CCleaner.





How can I uninstall the camera?I have installed a new HP printer and Kodak camera in the last two weeks. Now when I visit some?
jump into your device manager and uninstall it under the imaging device tab, then unplug it.





But its probably not going to help. Try to run firefox in safemode and see if it still happens, or just don't visit those websites! :PI have installed a new HP printer and Kodak camera in the last two weeks. Now when I visit some?
seriously next time stick with all Canon equipment, its top ranked in consumer report in all catagories..good luck to you
maybe, that is your internet service provider who shuts your browser. call them for their tech support.





you can manually find a virus by having softwares that can actually kill processes (function of task manager). examples are tweak softwares. task manager is not reliable anymore if there's a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment