Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do i install an HP printer when I lost the installation CD?

I have an Apollo P-2500 printer and i bought it a while a go but when I got my new hp officejet I put my Apollo away now my officejet is all screwed up and I need to use my Apollo. So I unplugged and disconnected my officejet and plugged in my Apollo. But i cant install my Apollo in my systerm cuz i dont have the installion cd So if any of you computer smarts could help me out and show me another to install my printer with out the CD I would greatly appreciate that. I really need this printer to be fixed I have a project to print out. SO PLZ HELP ME!!!!!How do i install an HP printer when I lost the installation CD?
www.hp.comHow do i install an HP printer when I lost the installation CD?
I think you may be able to download the software at hp.com or order another CD. I updated my software there for my HP printer and it was as long as my CD was.
try here!!!


http://www.printer-drivers.com/drivers/139/139550.htm
if you don't have the cd then go to www.driversguide.com create a free account and search for the drivers, download and install

No comments:

Post a Comment