Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do you share scanners of an all-in-one HP printer in network sharing set-up using Vista?

I've set up a network sharing device in my home, all microsoft computers (2 PCs using Vista and XP, 1 laptop using Vista). The printer is HP F4185, an all-in-one printer. I was able to print using my Vista laptop connected to my XP PC just fine but I don't know how to configure the scanner thru network sharing.





How do you configure the scanner of an all-on-one HP printer thru network sharing using a Vista laptop?How do you share scanners of an all-in-one HP printer in network sharing set-up using Vista?
Do you already have it shared as a printer? I have an all in one that I have shared as a printer but have never tried to use the scanner portion of it....not sure if it would be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment