Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who needs a dell dimension 2400 series computer or an Hp printer 3500 series? I need to get rid of stuff.?

I've had this computer for about 4 years now and my father send me a laptop now. The computer works fine and it's in great conditions. it includes the monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse and the tower. And I have had my printer for about 3 and a half years now. I need money to get my self a camera for some school projects and I need a projector for my presentations at school. I'm hoping someone might want to buy this. If any body is interested contact me mely_moral99@yahoo.com in email. We make the prizes and I'll give some details because I'm just sixteen.Who needs a dell dimension 2400 series computer or an Hp printer 3500 series? I need to get rid of stuff.?
Hello


go to e-bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment