Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where is the cheapest place to get HP Printer Ink? I have HP350 (Black) and HP351 (Colour) Cartridges.?

I have a HP Photosmart C4480 Printer and I want to know the cheapest way to get ink for the Printer. It takes the 350 and 351 cartridges, I have no clue whether the cheapest way is to buy them from a specific website or to get them refilled somewhere (if that's possible. If anyone has an idea of the cheapest way to get new ink then please let me know. Links to websites/companies would be much appreciated.Where is the cheapest place to get HP Printer Ink? I have HP350 (Black) and HP351 (Colour) Cartridges.?
Hi, I would suggest you still go for genuine ink if you are after quality and even print yield. There's an independent study (commissioned by HP) that came out. Results of this study showed original HP inks yield 2.4x more prints than refills. See link (1) below.





Also, if you are into high-volume printing, go for HP's value ink cartridges (multi-packs and XL)---you'll get to enjoy lower cost/page this way. See link (2) below.





Re: buying print supplies, you may want to check link (3) below.





Hope these help :)Where is the cheapest place to get HP Printer Ink? I have HP350 (Black) and HP351 (Colour) Cartridges.?
I would look in eBay and buy a CIS (Continuous Ink Supply). You can just refill the containers. Ink is extremely cheap.





http://shop.ebay.com/items/__cis-hp?_kw=鈥?/a>





I have a HP OfficeJet Pro L7590 with this system. It's been working great. I bought 4 liters of ink for about $80 and I printed about 70,000 pages.
You can search for the cartridges for the best online deal at cheapinkcartridges.com. They compare pricing of various online shops.





Also they have a nice reviews of several popular printers so you can pick the one in your budget.
i found ebay to be the cheapest.


http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/cartridged鈥?/a>
All my cartridges come from ebay. Some very good deals available ...

No comments:

Post a Comment