Thursday, December 17, 2009

When I order my HP DeskJet 1220C printer to print a document, a test page is also printed after each print.?

When I order my HP DeskJet 1220C printer to print a document, a test page is also printed after each print.





So what can be the problem that makes the printer to print a test page after each print. And how can this problem be solved?





I would like to thank you for your cooperation in advance.When I order my HP DeskJet 1220C printer to print a document, a test page is also printed after each print.?
One thing you must keep in mind that don't switch it off once you switch it on once in a day or otherwise as well.. Because every time we switch it on to get a printout, it will print a test page itself.. I think you must be facing such a problem.. Anyways, if you wanna buy good quality cheap ink cartridges for your printer: visit: http://www.ask4ink.com/list_printers/HP-DeskJet-1220c-inkjet-cartridge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment