Thursday, December 17, 2009

What do I do about this error when installing my HP Printer?

I have a new HP Deskjet F4180 All-In-One printer. I recently had trouble with it and uninstalled all the software. When I reinstalled it, the instillation got to 96% and the it said there was a 'wStub error 1967078' and now it won't finish installing. Whenever I turn the printer on or even just my computer I am prompted to finish the instillation and when I click continue it loads and then says the same error message. I check HP's website but there was nothing about my particular error. Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? Because it's a brand new printer and I'd like to use it.What do I do about this error when installing my HP Printer?
TRY UNPLUGING EVERYTHING AND REDOING IT ALL OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment