Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get my macbook to work with an HP printer/copier/scanner?

I have installed all of the drivers, and it prints and copies fine. But when I try to use the scanner portion of the HP, my macbook doesn't recognize that my printer is even attached. the HP will read, ';USB not attached'; and if I go into my HP options, it tells me that no scanner is currently available.





I'm also having a difficult time trying to ';view'; my printer. I've set it as the default printer, and it does print. My mac just isn't registering it. Is there something I can do?How do I get my macbook to work with an HP printer/copier/scanner?
It isnt a problem with your mac operating system, hp printers do this quite a bit 2 of mine have done it, i fixed it by installing the old drivers that came with it and worked, i left one with the original drivers and the other i installed the original and updated. Hope that helps.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment