Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm unable to uninstall HP printer programs!?

I'm unable to uninstall HP customer parrticipation program 9.0, HP deskjet all-in-one 9.0, HP imaging device functions 90, HP photosmart essential 2.01, and HP solution center 9.0. I've tried uninstalling them in safe mode and in the normal mode but they just won't! When I click uninstall in programs and features, the unintall window won't even come up. Help.I'm unable to uninstall HP printer programs!?
Try control panel add/remove.I'm unable to uninstall HP printer programs!?
I guess you tried to remove the HP deskjet first???


well if you did then you can't uninstall the other features of it.





uninstall its features one by one before uninstalling the main software / program
you know WHAT! dont delete the ******* files from the program files folder dumb ****
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment