Thursday, December 17, 2009

I wish to know that if i refill the colour in my hp inkjet printer than how much colour copies can i expect?

i wish to know that if i refill the colour in my hp inkjet printer than how much colour copies can i expect that amount of ink will provide?I wish to know that if i refill the colour in my hp inkjet printer than how much colour copies can i expect?
work out about what you got with the last cartridge.... and thats about what you should get but it does vary...





it would be imposible to give you the number of pages or even an estimate as it depends on your printer... your settings.... your paper... and even the ink itself....I wish to know that if i refill the colour in my hp inkjet printer than how much colour copies can i expect?
cant answer that.....cos i dont know your printer. But, these guys can tell you, even videos of how you do it.


http://www.inksupply.com/direct.cfm


As to the amount of copies, how long (or short) is a piece of string. Does it make much difference if you are paying peanuts for ink?
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment