Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am trying to scan with my HP Printer/Scanner... HELP!?

I have a HP Laser Jet 3200 all-in-one that should have the capablility to scan. It already prints, faxes and copies with no problems. When I put a document into the device and press scan... it tells me ';waiting on PC';.





I saw a question similar to mine... but the answer was not clear, so sorry to ask again.





I have Windows Vista.... printer was a hand-me-down, so no disk and hp website is no help at all.





Thanks!


=) LindsayI am trying to scan with my HP Printer/Scanner... HELP!?
Here is a link to download Drivers for your printer:





http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





This next is 'Communication Error Codes' that you may want to print out for future use:





http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





Hope this gets it working for you.


Good luck!I am trying to scan with my HP Printer/Scanner... HELP!?
Open the HP printer software (hp image zone) and scan from there. It should say somewere to 'get images' and lets you choose where to get them or if you have HP Director, open it and click on scan. Always works for me.
If it is on a USB hub, connect it directly...
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment