Monday, December 21, 2009

HP 1020 printer with windows vista?

Does anyone have problem with HP printer with Windows vista? I installed the driver i downloaded online, but the spooler thing keep poping up. and I can't figure out what's wrong with it!!!!!


Does anyone encountered this before? How do I deal with it??


Thanks to useful answers.HP 1020 printer with windows vista?
No not a bit of trouble with mine: But I down loaded off my CD not from online.


Call HP about it and see what they say. They can usually solve to problem online with you.HP 1020 printer with windows vista?
uninstall the printer #2 disconnect the wire from the printer to the pc.


#3 leave the printer on #4 do not hoohup wire from printer to pc.


#5 put in install. cd the cd will tell you when to reconnect the


wire from printer to pc.hope fully this will work.i hooked my hp


printer this way to a vista os system,i have no problems with


the printer.
is the cartridge locked in all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment