Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I scan document from my all in one HP Printer on to Word 2007.?

I have HP all in one printer and would like to scan document directly on to word 2007. Unable to find scanner ICON in word options or through insert options. I am able to do from word 2003 due to option available and able to put icon on tool bar. Unable to find icon or any other option in word 2007. Any suggestions.How do I scan document from my all in one HP Printer on to Word 2007.?
have you no button on your All in One printer that you can press to scan,How do I scan document from my all in one HP Printer on to Word 2007.?
You can add a button in Word 2007 to scan into word 2007, follow this link:


http://www.john.bryntze.net/jbkb/index.php?title=Office-kb4_%22Insert_-_Picture_-_From_Scanner_or_Camera...%22_in_Word_2007 Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment