Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I get my HP Printer, Photocopier and Scanner to work?

Hi,


I've got a HP Deskjet F380 All-in-one,


But when i try and install it onto my computer the software doesn't install and says that I'm not the administrator of the computer and I'm not aloud to install it. Plus the USB prompt doesn't come up to tell me too plug the printer into my computer.





The photocopier and printer did work once, (without the installed software) though now it says the paper is folded so i cannot print or photocopie then when i check it the papers fine.


And the scanner has never worked.


Thanks %26lt;3How do I get my HP Printer, Photocopier and Scanner to work?
Since you have the software, I don't see why you'd have to download any drivers. Simply start with going to the Control Panel/User Accounts and select your account. From there ';Change my account type'; to an administrator. You'll probably have to reboot. Make sure the printer is plugged in, usb cable attached, and powered on (this may vary and you should consult the installation documentation that was provided with your printer).





Best of luck!How do I get my HP Printer, Photocopier and Scanner to work?
You should be able to get the drivers from HP's website, and they may have some software for you as well.





Log in as the administrator, or change your account to have administrative privileges, in order to install if you have the problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment