Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How come when I refill my HP printer cartridge and reinstall it, it still keeps saying it's empty?

It doesn't see that it's full, and I don't see any button to click to say that it's a new cartridge





HP all in one 4315vHow come when I refill my HP printer cartridge and reinstall it, it still keeps saying it's empty?
Each cartridge has a unique electronic signature which your printer remembers. It will forever remember each cartridge which has been completely used by your printer. All New printers have a similar feature, some will actually prohibit you from using the printer.





Unfortunately all you can do is ignore the warning and keep on printing.How come when I refill my HP printer cartridge and reinstall it, it still keeps saying it's empty?
You can't refill HP Cartridges yourself,...when the inks run out in those cartridges you have to buy new ones!





I have a HP C4180 Printer and when the Inks run out,..i have to buy new ones.





It's a pain,..and they are very expensive but i have know Choice.





Unless i want to buy the Shop Brand ones which are cheaper but have cr@P Ink inside them,that ruin you're printer in the long run! ;(





Buy the New Ink that you need.
The carts have chips that need to be reset. It's a pain in the ***. I just bought a CISS and it's great. Screw buying cartridges again. Here's where to go: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/


The system is cheaper than a set of carts. The newer printers are designed to use lots of ink. When I do a big printing I sit back and almost have an orgasm. Now that's screwing the printer manufacturers. LOL
Did you try restarting your printer? It might also be that the cartridge isn't compatible with the ink you refilled it with. We refill our ink cartridges and there are a lot of different types of refills so maybe you got the wrong one.
You're not supposed to refill the cartridges. The internal sensors in the cartridge probably aren't compatible with the ink you put in it or something similar.
Try cleaning it Your warranty may not be valid refilling your self

No comments:

Post a Comment