Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why I can't print with my HP PSC 1410 All-in-one Printer?

It just don't print. I already tried to scan the paper with the lines but i think the scan button doesn't work. Hmmm...Please help.Why I can't print with my HP PSC 1410 All-in-one Printer?
HP sucks. My wife insisted in buying an all-in-one c309a and I never got it to work properly. The software gets stuck and has to restarted all the time and it always looses link with the network.





I logged in Answers to figure out which is best between Canon and Epson, after having bought that pile of cr@p only 2 months ago. With the amount of bad products it's rolling out, I can't see HP around for another 5 yrs. That will be 5 yrs too late.Why I can't print with my HP PSC 1410 All-in-one Printer?
At times HP you will get a glitch when using the printer software and you will need to uninstall and then reinstall





I recommend this procedure for that problem





Add/remove and remove all components for the printer





Now do a complete clean up with the HP level 4 driver removal utility tool





This should end your problem





When done, reinstall the software
If it is a new machine, take it back to where you bought it and get it replaced with a working one. If within warranty - same deal. If it is an old machine, bin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment