Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do I get a blue screen after I install my HP printer drivers?

Hey everyone Today I formatted and reinstalled Windows XP because my pc was dead. First I installed the motherboards drivers and restarted. Then I installed the HP all-in-one 2.0 printer drivers. I install the printer drivers directly after my motherboard because in the past when I installed Service Pack 3 first I got a blue screen. OK so when I restarted after I installed the printer drivers, just after the Windows load screen I got a blue screen.





What to do now? After the blue screen it just restarts and then I select the ';most recent settings that worked'; option and Windows starts up fine again but then the drivers are deleted.





I already tried reinstalling them like five times but it still doesn't work.





How can I fix this?Why do I get a blue screen after I install my HP printer drivers?
Yep. Those are either bad or the incorrect drivers for that OS.Why do I get a blue screen after I install my HP printer drivers?
Could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software. This problem can be solved by uninstalling new software, updating device drivers and making minor configuration changes . From http://fixit.in/bluescreenofdeath.html . You can also run a free registry scan using utilities from http://re7.info
Do you have an HP PC with an AMD processor? It may be SP3 that is causing the blue screen.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/gener鈥?/a>





otherwise, download the latest printer drivers from the HP website.
Try downloading the newest drivers available from www.hp.com.
You need to find drivers that work. Ask HP technical support. The ones you have now obviously are either incompatible with your configuration or they simply have bugs in them that prevent them from working.
get new drivers from the hp website

No comments:

Post a Comment