Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is wrong with my hp printer? 10pts ?

I have an hp printer... Black INk 94


Color INK 97





Ever since my brother came from College about 7 months ago (he is not here no more he is in school)


he used the printer a lot printing h/w




















when he left and our vacation was over, the color printer wasn't working properly.... it would start printing out fine but would start giving this invisible white color..





We thought it was the ink that did not work... So we bought a new ink.. When i tested the color ink everything was successful.. i even printed out a picture... comming out fine





Black ink works...FINE but not color when i print it doesn't print nothing at all.. it makes all they chitty noise but doesn't print anything in color =0








CAn someone please tell me if you know how to fix it or.. Its dead =[





PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!








or are there any cheap printers out there that have the same ink or can use different types of INK???





What is wrong with my hp printer? 10pts ?
Hey, I don't know if this is the right answer or not, but is there a way that you can set it to just print in black only or color only..you might check under your printing options on the computer or the printer..I have 2 different hp printers and I know when I am running low on color ink it will say do you want to print in black only or something like that.So check on your printer and computer and make sure that is not an option.I hope this helps ya..I have the hp photosmart 8250 printer and I lov it...What is wrong with my hp printer? 10pts ?
Does it go through the process of printing a page ?





If it does it is possible that it may be clogged unless it is a new cartridge (In which case return it).





But if not. Remove it and set it in about a 1/2 inch of hot water (Not boiling) for about a minute or so. Pat dry and try it again





I have done this method several times and it seems to work

No comments:

Post a Comment