Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a HP 1315v printer, my computer says that the USB isnt recognized by the computer! What can I do??

Hmmm....maybe you should try uninstalling and then reinstalling. If that doesn't work restart your computer but un-plug the USB cord. Then plug it in when your computer has finished loading all of the icons on the lower right. If that doesnt work make sure you've got the right USB cord. If you're still having trouble call the printer company and see if you can get some off-the-phone help. Good luck.I have a HP 1315v printer, my computer says that the USB isnt recognized by the computer! What can I do??
Try another device on the same usb portI have a HP 1315v printer, my computer says that the USB isnt recognized by the computer! What can I do??
ON SOME PRINTERS BRANDS YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE DRIVER FIRST BEFOR YOU CONNECT THE PRINTER. UNINSTALL DRIVERS UNPLUG PRINTER REBOOT INSTALL DRIVER SOFTWARE AND THE IT WILL ASK YOU TO PLUG PRINTER INTO USB PORT. HP HAS A CONNECTION MANAGER THAT CHECKS CONNECTION TO THE USB DEVICE.
download the usb drivers from microsoft and any from HP and then go to control panel, hardware , device manager, then right click on the first one ( my computer) and scan for changes





Hope this helps
you might not have the current drivers. you go the hp web site and look for new drivers and install them.
... wow... after looking for a serial port for you, i realized I just purchased this printer a little under a month ago. there is no serial port hook-up. if you haven't ran the software that comes with the printer... try this website to fix your problems.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?lc=en%26amp;cc=us%26amp;dlc=en%26amp;product=374575%26amp;jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN%26amp;rule=36814





i wish you the best. it is a wonderful printer! sorry about your troubles!
well u got bad wares
What windows version are you using? Have you installed the HP drivers? Do other devices work in that usb port?
try going to HP downloads and download from there. thats what i did when i lost my printer disk. WWW.HP downloads .com

No comments:

Post a Comment