Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help me with my new HP printer photosmart C4200?

I face some problems with my new HP printer ';photosmart C4200';:





A small box pops up down the tesk bar every now and then telling that I have to up date and register although i did that the first day I installed it! the annoying part is that i can't close this box cause it sticks on the screen so I do restart to get rid of it.





Also, when printing a page numbered document the papers come counted down from -say 10-1 and not 1-10! How to fix that?


thanxHelp me with my new HP printer photosmart C4200?
First of all, its a NAG from HP. Some software programs somehow fail to recognize that you registered your printer.


You must have gone on the net and registered instead of through the installation program. TO fix the problem the next time the NAG shows up, click on it and register the printer again. This should satisfy the NAG and leave you alone.





Secondly, the way to fix the 1 - 10 and 10 - 1 problem is to go into your printer settings and set the print job to print in copies


in forward order. On my EPSON, I have a under COPIES (to print) a REVERSE ORDER check box. So what you need to do is just look for a reverse order check box or something similar and pick the order for your printe to print.Help me with my new HP printer photosmart C4200?
you simply check the properties of printer and change the page format... i think it will be all_right...

No comments:

Post a Comment