Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Error message symbol for my HP printer?

My friend backed up my computer, completely wiped everything off and then used thethe reinstallation CD to redo my computer. Unfortunately I cannot find my disk for my HP psc 2175 all-in-one printer so I downloaded the drivers. Everything installed ok, and it even prints, however, in the lower right hand corner by the time it has an image of my printer with a yellow triangle on it that has an exclamation point inside it. When I put my curser on it is says: hp psc 2170: error (2170 is the printer series, mine just happens to be a 2175). So why would I have this error but still be able to print? When I double click on this image/error it opens up a window for the status it says: hp psc Disconnected! But like I said I can print.





Anyone have an explanation for this?





Thanks!Error message symbol for my HP printer?
Try this site......if it doesn't have the info you need, you already have my email address, and I have an ';on call'; computer friend......





http://www.fixya.com/support/p378620-hp_鈥?/a>








Christopher K.Error message symbol for my HP printer?
Go to www.support/hp.com They have excellent support. You can also try www.hp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment