Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone have ideas for fixing my HP Printer? Paper goes through but ink doesn't show on paper?

It's an HP printer.. Only about a year old and I have barely used it.


MORE INFO::


-The scanner works fine...


-When I hook up my laptop to the computer and try to print a document, the printer picks up a paper sounds like its printing and then spits out an empty paper with no ink on it....


-I just replaced both ink cartridges and I'm facing the SAME problem...


++Anyone have any suggestions?? I'm pretty competent on the computer but i'm stuck on this one...Does anyone have ideas for fixing my HP Printer? Paper goes through but ink doesn't show on paper?
You may have to manually clean your print heads - here are some instructions: http://www.castleink.com/_clean-print-he鈥?/a>





Typically when nothing prints but the paper goes through it means you have a major clog....Does anyone have ideas for fixing my HP Printer? Paper goes through but ink doesn't show on paper?
Is it set up to print in a WHITE font????

No comments:

Post a Comment