Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photosmart c5180 printer,, hp vista computer?

I really don't understand! I go to


printers


add printer


then I go to 'have disc' because the printer isnt listed.


then it says to insert disk and I do it.


but at the bottom of the window it says 'copy manufacturers files from


then it has a drop down box. nothing I click on works.





HELP? D:


I have a plug and everything,, It just wont print! :(Photosmart c5180 printer,, hp vista computer?
Hi





Un-install all the drivers and start FRESH in this manner.





Power the HP on... Unplug the USB fromthe printer. Now insert the CD and install. WHen it asks you to plug in the USB, do so. The installation will complete.


Now reboot and windows will find the new hardware. You are ready to print.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment