Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need a driver for a hp 930 printer for windows 95, the one from the hp website is pants, can anybody help?

http://www.driverguide.com/


go to above website, but that website require registration, which is free don't worry. In that website has a lot of driver which you can't find in other website.I need a driver for a hp 930 printer for windows 95, the one from the hp website is pants, can anybody help?
Try google then type the driver you require.I need a driver for a hp 930 printer for windows 95, the one from the hp website is pants, can anybody help?
I have it, I can e-mail it to you if you like. It is 3.62 mb. So if you give me your mail address I can send it.
as an operating system win 95 has no support the hp web site is probably the best you are going to get apart from saying its pants what is the problem does it work or not

No comments:

Post a Comment