Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HP PSC 1610 Printer Question. Can you help?

I used to have Windows XP and now I have Windows Vista. I used to be able to see the ink levels in the tool box (I think that's what it's called), but now I can't figure out how to do this. I am not very computer savvy.HP PSC 1610 Printer Question. Can you help?
When you installed Windows Vista did you use the updated ';full driver'; from HP (where you ran the HP setup) not the Add New Hardware wizard.





The add printer wizard or Add new hardware wizard does not install all the ';bells and whistles'; that come with a printer. Some people do this because this ';monitoring software'; running in the background slows down their PC and they don't want that.





To get these back you would need to download and install this driver .





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment