Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My printer: HP Officejet 6210 All-in-One. Paper jamed, I cleared and press OK. It sound click but the mesg agn

The message '; Paper Jam: clear and then press OK'; I keep trying but it's not woeking. I unpluged power still not working.My printer: HP Officejet 6210 All-in-One. Paper jamed, I cleared and press OK. It sound click but the mesg agn
go into help and diagnose the problem.





if it persist contact the company or geek squadMy printer: HP Officejet 6210 All-in-One. Paper jamed, I cleared and press OK. It sound click but the mesg agn
Not sure but I think I have the same kind and that happens all the time to me. I have to take out all the paper but 1 sheet, and when I print something I have to stand there and feed in one sheet at a time real carefully. Good luck!
here is the hp web site for your printer








http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produ鈥?/a>
It's likely that there is still some paper left inside when you cleared the jam.





You can usually access the back of the printer. There is a latch which can be opened from the back, once you open the back door, you can clear out any remaining paper that has torn off.





There is a graphic on how to open the rear access door in the link attached.





Then close the door back again and restart your printer. You should be good to go.
  • www.myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment