Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you fax from a HP Deskjet Multifunction Scanner/Printer/Copier? The overview of the printer says you ca?

I am trying to buy a printer and I wanted a 4-in-1 but they were too expensive I found one and when I looked at the overview online at the store is said it faxes as well but I wasn't sure if that was just a typo and they meant something else. Let me know.Can you fax from a HP Deskjet Multifunction Scanner/Printer/Copier? The overview of the printer says you ca?
HP F4280 is an all-in-one printer so YES it can fax.Can you fax from a HP Deskjet Multifunction Scanner/Printer/Copier? The overview of the printer says you ca?
the F4280 doesnt fax. too bad!





check the following link where it says theres no faxing capabilities in this model.





sorry!





http://www.shopping.hp.com/store/product鈥?/a>
The HP web site says that model only prints/scans/copies.
what model? My HP L7680 faxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment