Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I lost my installation Cd for my Printer which is a HP Deskjet 5440 am i able to purchase one and if so where?

just download the drivers from HP I lost my installation Cd for my Printer which is a HP Deskjet 5440 am i able to purchase one and if so where?
you can download it for free here





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>I lost my installation Cd for my Printer which is a HP Deskjet 5440 am i able to purchase one and if so where?
just download it in the internet, here is a link and check out what you need: http://www.driverstock.com/HP-Deskjet-54鈥?/a>
Open my source(s).





Hope it helps.



Free; online @ HP site; look for 'downloads' heading.


You'll want the 'drivers' and updates for your model.
you should contact hp and try ordering one from them, or try the internet. if not try ebay. that might work. good written.
go online to hp home page and look in downloads tab and search ur printer driver. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment