Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My printer is an HP PSC 1410v. when I try to print, it says the carriage has stalled. How do I fix this?

I'm trying to print and it won't work.My printer is an HP PSC 1410v. when I try to print, it says the carriage has stalled. How do I fix this?
HP has put a Technical Document on how to fix this problem.





Follow the steps provided in the below link, if its not solved then service the printer.


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>My printer is an HP PSC 1410v. when I try to print, it says the carriage has stalled. How do I fix this?
its black friday printers are cheap go buy one
The motor that moves the ink back and forth gets stuck .Take some alcohol and a q-tip and clean the metal shaft where the ink carriage is..
*puttin' on my mechanic coveralls.... gettin' out booster cables.... 'n zappin' the bajeeskies outta that printer*...... there that oughta do it... *G*
check the shaft for any obstructions. i'm sure you already have, but thats all i can suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment