Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I use Vista, and HP OfficeJet All-in-one printer. Everytime I try printing something it asks to reinstall.?

I have already tried installing a driver that supposedly keeps programs from uninstalling its self.I use Vista, and HP OfficeJet All-in-one printer. Everytime I try printing something it asks to reinstall.?
You need to get the manufactures driver or you need and update or scan for a virus.I use Vista, and HP OfficeJet All-in-one printer. Everytime I try printing something it asks to reinstall.?
MicroS**t, released Windows Pisstest before it was ready.


If you installed Vista on a pc that previously had XP on it, then go back to XP.


If Vista/Pisstest was installed by the factory, it is more difficult to put XP on it.


I am having trouble putting XP on a notebook that came pre-installed with Pisstest.


MicroS**t rammed this new OS down our throats, by forcing their OEM partners, like HP to install it on all new pc's.
Your first statement explains it all: ';I use Vista...'; Having said that - the drivers are not installed right. You will need to download the Vista drivers from their website - I could have given you the link if you provided the model of the printer.
I can only think that the printer is incompatible with Vista. Did you turn off the computer before you plugged it in ? If so did you get the message ';Windows has found new hardware';? Otherwise it sounds like it isn't compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment